LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
We are an international, selected team of designers, strategists, project facilitators and creative developers. We are always looking for talented people in the areas of User Research, UX/UI Design, Visual Design, Service Design, Brand Strategy, Business Strategy, Project Management, Client Services and Development. In the following you will find our current vacancies. But even if there is not always a suitable position available, feel free to send us your unsolicited application with an informative CV and portfolio. Please note that due to the nature of our business and projects some German language skills (min. B1) are required.
Internship UX Design/Visual Design (m/f/x)
Period: 6 months
As an intern you will be part of an interdisciplinary team and have the opportunity to work on exciting, innovative design projects. In an inspiring atmosphere, in the center of Berlin, you will develop excellent brand-appropriate user experience solutions for web, mobile, new reality and voice interfaces.
Your tasks can be:
- Conception and/or design of interactive applications
- Development of visual concepts for digital products and brands
- Interactive prototyping
- Interdisciplinary work
What you bring along:
- Studies from the 4th semester (mandatory internship).
- Curiosity and open-mindedness for new technologies
- Very good communication skills
- First experience in conception and or design of interactive applications
We assume a good command of German and English.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Fullstack Developer (m/w/x)
Currently we are in a growth phase. Against this background, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to strengthen our team; you will hold a newly created position.
What to do:
- Programming of websites and web-based applications
- Further development, adaptation, support of existing web projects of our customers
- Technical contact person for our customers
- You plan and optimize the software architecture and set up QA processes
- Together with our creative developer, you constantly develop our tech stack further and actively make suggestions for development
- You actively participate in customer workshops
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the development of PHP-based websites
- "Fullstack" with focus on backend
- You are familiar with PHP and at least one other backend language (e.g. Java or Python) and in dealing with Web-APis
- You know how to work with databases (MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache)
- You are ideally familiar with software architecture, quality management and DevOps topics
- Experience in developing websites based on Wordpress
- Experience with Drupal or Typo3 is desirable
- Interest in innovative and design-oriented projects
- High team and communication skills
- You speak German and English
What you can expect:
- An important role in a small but very select team of talented and inspiring individuals
- Meaningful and innovative work that actively pushes the boundaries of what design and technology can do in a rapidly changing economy and society
- An excellent and challenging client portfolio with a perfect mix of blue chips, mid-sized companies and start-ups
- A respectful and appreciative team culture that promotes the personal growth of individuals
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks
- Regular team events (team breakfast, Cine Moto, Inside Moto, Workshop in the Woods ...)
- Competitive salary and company pension plan
To showcase your professional skills, please either upload a project portfolio or enter a link to your GitHub profile (with project/work samples) under " Anything else you'd like to share with us?".
We look forward to getting to know you!
We have had very good experience with speculative applications in the past, because people who apply on their own initiative are usually particularly motivated. So please don't be afraid to apply to us if you have good reasons to believe that you would be a great fit for us. However, in order for us to understand your motives, we always need relevant information (work samples, project descriptions, etc.) and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in a permanent position with us.
Join our freelance pool!
You are a freelancer (m/f/x) and would like to be booked by us? Then join our freelance pool; that's where we always look first when we need freelance support. We will contact you as soon as there is a project that suits you.
By submitting your data to us, you agree that think moto GmbH may store your data until revoked and that think moto GmbH may contact you with your contact details as soon as your profile might become relevant for a freelance project. You can revoke your permission to store your data in the Freelance Pool at any time and initiate the deletion of your data at think moto GmbH by sending an informal e-mail.